This popular adult-only soccer league plays on EMU's turf field. There is a men's league and a women's league.
Summer Youth Camps
These camps range for ages 4-12, with options of Fundamental Camp, Hitting Camp and Pitching Camp. The Ben Spotts Baseball Camps will be held during the days of June 24-28, 2019 (Fundamental) and July 8-10, 2019 (Hitting and Pitching) and will be directed by Ben Spotts, EMU head baseball coach. Call 540-432-4339 for more info.
- $100 - Half-Day Fundamental Camp (ages 4-12)
- $200 - Full-Day Fundamental Camp (ages 7-12)
- $225 - Full-Day Fundamental Camp (ages 7-12) with meal plan included
- $70 - Hitting Camp
- $70 - Pitching Camp
- $130 - Both Hitting and Pitching Camp
- $145 - Both Hitting and Pitching Camp with 3-day meal plan included
Don't miss this soccer day camp for boys and girls ages 6 to 18! Directed by Roger Mast, EMU head men's soccer coach, KICKS Soccer Camp runs July 14-18, 2019 (Senior Camp) and July 15-19, 2019 (Junior Camp). Call 540-432-4437 for more info.
- $150 - Junior Camp (ages 6-10)
- $150 - Senior Camp (ages 11-18)
- $20 - Camp Ball
Boys 5-17 years of age will love the Runnin Royals Boys Basketball Camp, held in June and directed by Kirby Dean, former long-time EMU men’s basketball coach. Co-directors are Melvin Felix, current EMU men's basketball coach, and Mat Huff, Luray High School boy's basketball coach. 2019 camp dates are June 10-13, 2019 (ages 5-8) and June 17-20, 2019 (ages 8-17). Call 540-421-2354 for more info. Cost:
- $100 - Little Royals (ages 5-8) no lunch
- $165 - Day Campers (ages 8-17) no lunch plan included
- $195 - Day Campers (ages 8-17) with lunch plan included
The Logan Basketball Camps at EMU take over Yoder Arena on July 8-11, 2019 (Individual) and July 12-13, 2019 (Team). The camps feature EMU women's basketball coach Jenny Logan, along with assistant coaches Tracy Harding and Shakeerah Sykes, and members of the EMU Women's Basketball team. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-432-4328.
- $100 - Morning Session (ages 5-8)
- $160 - All-Day Session (no lunch) (ages 9-18)
- $180 - All-Day Session (with lunch) (ages 9-18)
- $70 - Team Camp per player (Commuter)
- $160 - Team Camp per player (Overnight)
EMU head women's volleyball coach Carrie Bert leads this camp designed to introduce and teach basic volleyball skills to athletes at the beginner and intermediate level. The Summer Volleyball Camp runs June 24 - 27, 2019 with morning sessions for rising 3rd through 7th graders and afternoon sessions for rising 8th through 12th graders each day. Call 540-432-4331 or email email@example.com for more information.
- $125 - Morning Session (3rd-7th graders)
- $145 - Afternoon Session (8th-12th graders)