Join us for one week of intensive soccer day camp on the EMU campus! For ages 6-18.
July 12-16, 2015
For ages 11-18 (Grades 6-12, Fall 2015)
Sunday-Thursday (Sunday Start)
5-6 p.m. Technical Skills
6-6:30 p.m. Stations/Conditioning
6:30-6:40 p.m. Water Break/Snack
6:40-7 p.m. Short-sided Match Play
7-8 p.m. Match Play
8-8:15 p.m. Individual Competition
July 13-17, 2015
For ages 6-10 (Grades 1-5, Fall 2015)
8-9 a.m. Technical Skills
9-10 a.m. Stations/Conditioning
10-10:15 a.m. Water Break/Snack
10:15-10:45 a.m. Short-sided match Play
10:45-11:45 a.m. Match play
11:45 p.m.-noon Individual competition
What should you bring each day?
You'll need a soccer ball, shin guards, water jug/bottle, cleats and/or turf or tennis shoes
Cost and fees
- $120 tuition fee includes: Kicks Soccer Camp
t-shirt, prizes, excess accident insurance, tuition for entire week, facility usage, snack
- Tuition fee is non-refundable and full payment must be sent in with registration form.
- You can purchase a camp ball for $15. Fee must be sent in with registration form.
Deadline for registration and tuition payment July 3, 2015.
Senior Day Camp
EMU Turf Field
Sunday, July 12, 5 p.m.
Junior Day Camp
EMU Turf Field
Monday, July 13, 8 a.m.
- To teach and develop soccer skills and fundamentals, with emphasis on ball-handling, shooting, passing, defense, team play, and soccer-related fitness.
- To provide competitive activities that enable each player to directly apply skills and techniques as they are learned.
- To develop each player’s attitude and enjoyment towards the game of soccer.
- To develop each player’s individual skills through short-sided activities. i.e. 1v.1, 2v.1, etc.
Roger Mast, director
Currently the men’s soccer coach at Eastern Mennonite University; in his twenty-third year (over 200 career wins); teams ranked in top 10 south region poll ’94-’99, ’02-’03, ’05, ’08; ranked 16th in the NSCAA Division III National poll in ’98; ’96 & ’98 Old Dominion Athletic Conference (ODAC) Champions and ’97, ’99, ’05 ODAC runner-up; selected ODAC Coach of the year in ’96 & ’98; ’98 Va. State Coach of the Year; former varsity coach at Christopher Dock and Eastern Mennonite High School (overall record 54-29-7); MS in health and physical education, West Chester University; NSCAA: premiere diploma; Kicks Soccer Camp director (28 years), EdD educational leadership: higher education, Argosy University.
Patrick Bain, graduate
Assistant men’s soccer coach at EMU
Other staff will be comprised of both former and current collegiate players.
Download the official KICKS Summer Soccer Camps Registration Form and register now for the 2015 KICKS Summer Soccer Camp!